G1W-C Capacitor Power Source 1080P HD Video & Audio Recording Car Dash Camera
- List PriceUS$60.05piece
- Sale PriceUS$60.05piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
By using a capacitor as its power source, the G1W-C bypasses many persistent dash cam problems that are inherent to battery use.
Battery life notably degrades over time, with mere months of use shortening battery life by considerable amounts. More importantly,
batteries are often the first component of a dashboard camera to fail, requiring relatively costly or time consuming repairs.
- - 1080P HD Video & Audio Recording
- - G-Sensor Capabilities
- - 2.7" Video Screen
- - Includes Simple Suction Mount
- - NT96650 + Aptina AR0330
- - Capacitor Model for Improved Operating Temperature
- - Records in Loop Recording
- - Takes up to 64GB SD Card
|Lens||6G F2.8 Lens,120 degree FOV|
|Display||2.7 inch LCD Screen|
|Video Resolution|| 1920*1080(1080FHD)|
|Microphone & Speaker||Built-in|
|Sensors||G-sensor, Motion Detection|
|Dash Cam Features||Loop Mode, Auto Start/Stop, Vehicle Identity Tex|
|Storage||Up to 64GB MicroSD Card|
|Battery & Charging||NO battery, use capacitor, 5V 1A|
|File Size||2.51 MB|
Please do the following to upgrade the action cam
1. Download the firmware file
2. Unzip the file using available unzip programs, e.g. WinZip or 7-Zip
3. Open the file and copy the .bin file directly onto the MicroSD card root file(use a 32GB maximum card, FAT32 format.)
4. Insert the MicroSD card into the cam and power it on via a 5V/1A power source, e.g. cigarette lighter or power bank, it will start upgrade automatically.
5. While upgrading the front red light starts blinking(the light blinking slowly at the beginning, then blinking quickly), after the light stop blinking, it means upgrade is finished.
6. After upgrade, remove the SD card and delete the firmware, otherwise it will upgrade again when you power on the camera next time.
|1 X G1W-C Dash Car Camera||1 X English User Manual||1 X Suction Cup Car Mount|
|1 X USB Cable||1 X Car Adaptor Power Cable|