3A 75W DC PWM Speed Adjustable Motor Driver Module LMD18200T For Arduino
- List PriceUS$8.81piece
- Sale PriceUS$8.81piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
• CCM5D DC Motor Speed Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor by adjusting Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM).
• Large 0.56 inch 3-digit LED display numbers allow viewing under the most adverse conditions.
• The display range of 3-digit LED display is “000”-“100”. ( For example, displayed “60”, it means that the PWM output duty cycle is 60% )
• Input supply voltage range: DC 6V-30V
• Rated current: 6A, Max 8A
• PWM frequency: 16kHz
• Adjustable speed range: 0%-100%.
• Incorporate a push key. Push closed, and then push open.
• Item size: 79 x 42 x 24mm
• Potentiometer: resistance B100K; cable length 20cm; open hole distance 8mm
Before you attempting to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
DO NOT REVERSE POSTIVE AND NEGATIVE POWER LOADS.THIS WILLDAMAGE THE CONTROLLER.
TO CHANGE MOTOR DIRECTION, INTERCHANGE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIRES OF MOTOR.
1. Connect wires refer to the “wiring diagram”.
2. Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer.
3. The LED display displays the PWM output duty cycle.
4. Push the key, the controller closed, push it again, the controller open.
1 x DC motor speed controller